Zap Those Calories with Zumba Dances Classes
Not all fitness training is created equal, just as not all dance programs offer the same calorie-crushing results. If you’re looking to obliterate stubborn calories while dancing away the afternoon to heart-pounding Latin American rhythms and beats, then Zumba dance classes are for you! Begun in Colombia in the early ‘90s by dancer and choreographer Alberto Perez, Zumba has since spread like wildfire across the globe, offering fitness-minded individuals and dance devotees alike the opportunity to annihilate calories and fat, all while being a part of the world’s most fun fitness dance classes.
How Zumba Distinguishes Itself
While you’ll certainly burn calories dancing the night away at the club, sipping alcoholic drinks does few favors for your fitness training goals. Zumba takes the energy of the club and transplants it into our professional fitness and dance studio. Moreover, Zumba isn’t just one style of dance. Rather, Zumba combines favorite features from cumbia, salsa, merengue, flamenco, tango, hip hop, and others. This unique combination of genres affords Zumba dancers to change up their moves, in turn keeping our bodies guessing and our calories burning. New to Zumba? Here are just a few of our Zumba dance classes’ exhilarating highlights:
- Classes taught by licensed Zumba Fitness instructors
- 500-1000 calories burned during an hour-long class, depending on your level of activity
- Nine distinguishable classes, offering distinctively different outcomes
- Heart-pounding, fat-shredding, and muscle-toning dance moves that work with each other to bring you profound results
- A fun, encouraging environment that affords each client their own pace
Get Up and Move: Give Zumba a Go
If you’re looking for the best hybrid of fitness training and dance classes, look no further than Zumba. Think you’re ready to give it a go? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Todos Studio to learn more about the truly transformative results these unique dance classes offer.